Fashion - Beauty - Travel - Lifestyle

Monday 23 November 2015

Tailored Coat

I picked up this coat as a Birthday/Christmas gift from me to me...i think it's important to treat yourself especially when you work hard so i'm using that as another excuse! All Saints again lured me in and i got a few amazing, simple, classic pieces. I've been looking for a winter coat for a while and have struggled to find something tailored and chic, but came across this one and it was love at first sight! It's sleek and all black, with a split up the back, single button fastening, and horse hair high collar - there's enough detail for it to be interesting, but simple enough to wear with everything, hooray!
X

*All Saints coat*
*TK Maxx t-shirt*
*Zara jeans*
*Topshop boots*
*Prada bag*
*Michael Kors pompom*
*Necklace, Rome*
*Bracelet, gift*


SHARE:

3 comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig