Fashion - Beauty - Travel - Lifestyle

Thursday 25 February 2016

Spring Fashion 2016

I know Winter will still be hanging around in months to come, but i couldn't resist compiling a list of beautiful Spring pieces i've been spying online and instore. I definitely have my own style and stick to what i know, i don't tend to venture out of my comfort zone too much because i like what i wear, it's what i feel comfortable in and i like it! So when shopping for new season pieces, they have to fit my style, as well as being 'on trend' - i'll always pick something that suits me over what is deemed as 'trendy' anyways! Always keeping my beady eyes out for new glasses too as i can't wear my contacts all the time as they drive me nuts, so these Superdry frames are ideal and have a real classic look to them - plus they're black so they go with everything! My Glasses Guru are a treasure trove for new specs and have loads of brands like Tom Ford and Ted Baker, their website is clever too as you can shop by face shape and size, check it out here!

I'm always a sucker for new shoes and accessories, whether it's a cute fluffy bag charm or a pair of shades, i love adding a little extra to my outfit to give it that bit of an edge - the red Karl Lagerfeld bag is so cute and i love the badge detail. I've always been a fan of Docs but am still a little unsure as to whether i can pull them off or not...MasterShoe have an awesome selection though and most of them are on sale which is definitely tempting me to make a little purchase! I'd definitely go for a black pair as they're mega versatile, i've heard so many horror stories about wearing them in though and i'm just not sure if i'm ready for that kind of commitment...ha! If you're after a bargain pair then click here. I also have to get my hands on a bomber jacket asap, preferably a cute satin one - i've seen some in Zara, H&M and Topshop so need to get my act together and make that Spring purchase!
X
Spring Fashion 2016

SHARE:

1 comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig