Fashion - Beauty - Travel - Lifestyle

Monday 8 February 2016

The Monday Piece - Works With Water, Help: Beautify Skin

This week's Monday Piece is on Works With Water, Help: Beautify Skin supplement! I rarely take any form of supplement as I tend to eat and live quite well so haven't really felt I 'needed' to, though when I saw details about a supplement that helps out your skin giving you a clearer, more flowing complexion, I couldn't wait to give it a go! The edible supplement contains collagen, zinc gluconate, aloe vera, PravENAC and vitamin c - all of which contribute to reducing bacteria that causes acne and breakouts, reduces fine lines and wrinkles and regenerates skin. It's almost like a thick jelly formula, it's Apple flavour too so it tastes fresh and watery!

Nick and I have been trying this together, to see if we can spot the results on one another - Nicks skin has evened out and looks more fresh and refreshed, he doesn't have any fine lines or wrinkles so I can't comment on that but I can definitely see a difference as his complexion looks much more even. My skin feels and looks softer, with a revitalised look to it, and my complexion has evened out too. It's definitely something I'd continue to use as I'm happy with the results so far and am keen to maintain the results it's achieved.
If you would like to try the Help: Beautify Skin supplement, full details can be found here, is you can catch it half price to celebrate Chinese New Year!
X

*c/o Works With Water, Help: Beautify Skin, here*



SHARE:

2 comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig