Fashion - Beauty - Travel - Lifestyle

Monday 25 April 2016

The Monday Piece - Brunch at All Bar One

This week's Monday Piece is on brunch at All Bar One! Last Saturday Nick and I headed over to Cheltenham for the day for some shopping and to try the brunch menu at All Bar One - I'm not an early riser, especially on a weekend, so it's ideal that All Bar One serve brunch until 12 during the week and 1 at weekends!

We arrived just after midday and had a reserved table in a cute window area so we could spy on the posh passers by in the plush Montpellier district. The breakfast and brunch menu is plentiful, with gluten free and veggie choices too - Nick chose eggs royal and I picked a big portion of bacon, potato and onion hash with a decaf vanilla latte that went down a treat! The meal came in about 10 minutes so was really quick which is just you want when you're peckish on a Saturday morning, the food was so good I had a double portion...a bit naughty but I couldn't resist! The pricing was reasonable too, and I loved the big selection of hot and cold drinks - Nick had a chilled kiwi lime and mint drink that was mega refreshing and tasty!

As you can see there were clean plates all round, I must mention the service too as it was bang on - the staff were chatty and friendly and mega helpful with my gluten allergy, I will definitely be heading back to All Bar One for brunch again soon.
X

*Brunch, c/o All Bar One Cheltenham, click here to find you're nearest All Bar One*

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig