Fashion - Beauty - Travel - Lifestyle

Monday 4 July 2016

The Monday Piece - The TLC Effect

This week's Monday Piece is on The TLC Effect! I've always been active, whether it's going to the gym, team sports, or even working out at home, i love to keep fit and stay in shape - so naturally i love my workout wear and want to look great whilst working out! TLC Sport is fitness wear i've worn for years, my Mum is a fitness instructor and swears by their fantastic quality, great fitting and affordable range and has been wearing their styles for over 15 years so i was always pinching her stuff for myself to work out in.

TLC have developed some tummy tuck leggings, designed to hide your muffin top and make your hips, legs and bum look smoother and tighter.
They are amazing and look and feel fab, they are ultra thick and firm so they really do tighten everything and suck in your thighs, tummy and bum, they are mega stretchy too and contour to your shape beautifully. I've compared the fit of the TLC leggings to my current pair of gym leggings and they make my muffin top disappear and change my shape completely - i love them! They fit like a glove and are so comfy to work out in, i'd totally recommend them! When i took them out of the packaging they looked tiny and i never thought i'd get them over my calves but they stretch so much, so definitely stick with your usual size. If you're looking for amazing quality fitness clothing at an affordable price then definitely head over to the TLC website to check out their styles, plus they have an amazing sale too!
X

*c/o TLC Sport gym leggings, here*


SHARE:

1 comment

  1. They look amazing on you! :)

    www.makeupisdelish.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig