Fashion - Beauty - Travel - Lifestyle

Monday 28 November 2016

The Monday Piece - RoseGal Camel Coat

This week's Monday Piece is on RoseGal camel coat! I've been after a full length camel coloured coat for so long and found this one via RoseGal which is my top site for winter bargains at the moment! The slim fit is ultra sleek and ideal for a bit of Winter tailoring, I wore it at the weekend for a day of shopping in Cheltenham and it kept me nice and warm whilst looking smart too! The fabric is firm but has a really soft texture so it feels nice and cosy which I love, plus the caramel colour is fab for adding another neutral to my classic black and white pieces.

It was my birthday last week so I've been super busy seeing all of my loved ones, eating tonnes of naughty birthday food, shopping in Bicester village and relaxing! I was treated to this Furla bag, my new love - with black leather, gold studs, and a gold chain, it's blingy and i adore it. It's so cute and can be worn with everything, i'm always a sucker for a gorgeous Italian bag. Last night Nick and I entertained my Mum, sister and brother so we cooked up a feast and chatted all evening, it was great to celebrate all together!
X

*c/o RoseGal camel coat, here, shoes here*
*Boohoo shirt*
*Zara jeans*
*Furla bag*
*Necklace, gift*
*Bracelet, gift*



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig