Fashion - Beauty - Travel - Lifestyle

Sunday 16 April 2017

The Monday Piece - Summer Slip Neutrals

This week's Monday Piece is on Summer slip neutrals! I love love love slip dresses, they look so cool and effortless, and when in a silk or satin material they look ultra luxurious and can be worn so easily with some slides and a t-shirt underneath, or dressed up with some heels and lace underwear. As always it's the neutral colours i'm lusting after, the nude and black colours are just so classic and simple, though the rose print maxi slip dress is super pretty and can be carried through to chillier seasons with some boots and layering. I pair pretty much every outfit with some kind of black shoe, whether it's a sandal, boot or heel - I've been lusting after Australian brand Tony Bianco lately as I've popped into a few of the stores and been browsing the website, they have the most amazing shoe collection and have so many pieces I need to get my hands on...I've got my eye on the suede mules and multi buckle sandals! I was in Brisbane at the weekend and picked up some of their slides in the sale so will be wearing those soon, I love their whole vibe! I've also been spying on some ultra luxe nude accessories, the Lancaster Paris saffiano leather bucket bag is mega chic and timeless and such a good price for a luxury leather handbag, plus the fluff ball from Furla is a fun addition to any handbag! Do you have your eye on anything lately?
X
Summer Slip Neutrals

SHARE:

2 comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig