Fashion - Beauty - Travel - Lifestyle

Monday 2 March 2020

The Monday Piece - Furla x Little Twin Stars Collaboration

This week's Monday Piece is on Furla x Little Twin Stars collaboration! It is very true that I am a Sanrio mega fan... I don't like to throw around the term mega fan but this is actually me when anything Sanrio is involved. My love for all of this kawaii-ness started with Hello Kitty, it then spread to My Melody, then to Gudetama and now any form of Sanrio character. I must admit, I'm aware it's an acquired taste but I'm here for it, also living in Japan definitely fuelled it. I had to have something from the Furla x Little Twin Stars when my friend messaged me the details, so of course I picked the tiniest bag they had. It arrived and I totally adore it, I've had lots of compliments and a decent amount of frowning foreheads but most importantly I'm enjoying it a lot. Next I might have to snap up the little wallet or make up bags :).
X


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig