Fashion - Beauty - Travel - Lifestyle

Monday 23 March 2020

The Monday Piece - Most Popular Korean Hand Cream

This week's Monday Piece is on most popular Korean hand cream! It's no secret that I'm a huge fan of Asian skin care, whether it's for the face/body I love trying out new brands that I've not heard of. Tkmaxx is an absolute joy for finding Asian brands, so whenever I'm there it's usually the first section I head to to hunt out a few bits. I came across this tok tok orchid flower moisture hand cream for about £3.00, I feel like my hands are always dry and sore so wanted to try it out. It is the oddest texture as it comes out as a gel but as soon as you start to rub it in it turns into a watery liquid! It sinks in so beautifully and leaves hands feeling soft with no sticky residue. After a little online research I discovered it's the number one selling hand cream in South Korea and they have other styles of cream too. It's a big tube so the value for money is fab, I definitely recommend this one!
X


SHARE:

1 comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig