Fashion - Beauty - Travel - Lifestyle

Monday 18 May 2020

The Monday Piece - Femme Luxe Loungewear

This week's Monday Piece is on Femme Luxe loungewear! I have been fully embracing wearing everything loungewear these past few months - as I'm still on my PGCE course I'm doing lots of online learning so need to be comfy and cosy at all times! Also I've been spending my time basking in the glory of Netflix... I was joyous when I slipped on these Femme Luxe pieces. The peach jogging bottoms are divine and so soft - I'm all about mixing pastel colours so I paid it with this oversized fleece sweatshirt. Hoodies are always a go to piece for me, I added this one to my collection as it has a baggy but relaxed vibe without being toooo slouchy :).
X


SHARE:

2 comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig