Fashion - Beauty - Travel - Lifestyle

Monday 18 January 2021

The Monday Piece - Jacquemus Mini Chiquito Bag

This week's Monday piece is on Jacquemus mini chiquito bag! As you know... Handbags are my vice. I've been spying on these little leather goodies for a while but have never given in, until now! The new colours for S/S were too pretty to resist. It was a tough choice between the classic white leather and the bubblegum pink leather but with a large selection of monochrome pieces stashed away already, I thought why not go for something with a little more spice - I'm so glad I did as it's do versatile. The spring colours are sold out in most places but you can still grab them from Luisviaroma, so if you're thinking about it then go for it. Obviously they are tiny however all of my daily essentials fit snuggly inside and also I've got smaller bags and I love the minimal asthetic sooooo I'm into it :).
X




SHARE:

1 comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig