Fashion - Beauty - Travel - Lifestyle

Monday 17 September 2012

The Monday Piece - Chicnova.com

This weeks Monday Piece is on new online fashion brand, Chicnova.com. They say that Chic means style and fashion, and nova means a new star, this brand is both of these. The website is based in Hong Kong and is becoming quickly established - since discovering this site recently I love it, it's right up my street and has styles to suit every lady out there, I particularly love the grungy style of clothing and they have lots of studded and embellished items which are too difficult to resist! Those eye popping trainers are so cool and unique, I need them on my feet right now, I also need that fringed bag for autumn/winter. They have such a great selection of jewellery, shoes, clothing and even bits and bobs for the home.
The site is also gaining popularity with fashion bloggers, they often do lots of contests on their Facebook page where you can win vouchers to spend on the site, though the prices are very reasonable anyway. If you get chance to look at the fashion site I definitely recommend it, they offer free worldwide shipping and 20% off your first order when you register, let me know if you buy something - I'd love to see!

All images courtesy of Chicnova.

SHARE:

9 comments

  1. would like the shoes and bag!! :) x

    www.ohabbiee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing things! Love the pair of loafers!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow looks awesome!
    paolasophia.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  4. The bag and the sugar skull bracelet! Going over to the website right now

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my gosh i'm obsessed. Love the skulls, studded shoes, fringe bag, and everything in the second picture. So edgy/hot. lovelovelovelove

    xoxo
    -Kelly
    sunshinesandfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely combinations!

    http://supposeishouldblog.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love these items! :D

    New post on my blog, check it! :)

    http://theannelicious.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  8. This looks like a great store! I love your picks :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig