Fashion - Beauty - Travel - Lifestyle

Saturday 15 September 2012

What I wore today - pink skater dress and leopard scarf

Hooray for the weekend! Hope you've had a good day, I had a lovely day with my sister in Malvern where we ate and drank and shopped too so it was lots of fun! I found some really nice shoes whilst shopping but my sister refused to let me buy them, and now I'm majorly regretting not buying them as I'm not sure how long it'll be until I'm in Malvern again...maybe I'll ask my mum to pop over for me!
This is my outfit for drinks in town tonight, it's a bit girly for me but not too dressy or over the top. I don't wear fitted dresses that often as they're not really 'me', I usually prefer loose tunics, though I do love how bright and pink this one is - if only I had a great tan to go with it it would look a million times better.
I love scarves so much as they can always add that bit of 'extra' to an outfit, this ones from Primark and I'd really long and big which I like - I also threw my little Zara peplum jacket on with it just to keep me warm as the chilly weather is slowly creeping in. I've had my hair dyed back to brown all over again so the ombré has gone, I really liked having it for a little while but the bleach was destroying the ends of my hair plus I wanted it all one colour again as it looks much sleeker - proper hair pictures to follow over the next few days!
X

*Zara pink skater dress, peplum jacket £29.99*
*Primark shoes £12.99, scarf £3.00*
SHARE:

28 comments

  1. It sounds like you had a good day - apart from not buying those shoes! This is a gorgeous look! I just love that colour pink! Beautiful!
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the scarf with the dress, it really changes the whole style!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely outfit! So bright and colourful x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the jacket! I've just bought a Chanel style one and can't wait to wear it :) x

    Holly's Beauty Review

    ReplyDelete
  5. i looove your jacket, gorgeous! x

    http://ohabbiee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the dress and the scarf is amazing:)

    thebeautymist.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look amazing! I love the colour of the dress and that scarf as an accent :)

    http://gamesoffashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. looove the dress, outfit is gorgeous :)

    withkittyinmind.blogspot.com xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. lovely outfit for a night out on the town!! pink really suits you!

    happy sunday!! :D there is a new post on my blog. I would love to have your views :)

    http://mrmrswalsh.blogspot.co.nz

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love love love! Simple as that lol Have a lovely day!

    indiansummeronline.blogspot.com X

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the pink dress its such a pretty colour! :) x

    Maydoll<a

    ReplyDelete
  12. ohmyyyy! i want that pink dress! <3 lovin your style sooo much! i'm now following your amazing blog, hope you'll follow back :)

    http://thesassytheory.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. this colour looks amazing on you!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. thanks for visiting my blog. really like your style :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. Nothing spices up an outfit like a cool scarf! I really like your style! xx


    http://lupusheartbeat.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Cool post! I really like that scarf...
    Would you like to follow each other?
    Hope to hear from you soon
    xoxo
    Ally O

    http://thegirlwithblueglasses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love that scarf. Actually, I love anything leopard, I'm so happy its a trend again this autumn. I actually literally just did a post of some leopard print nail art I did and Leopard print shoes I bought! :D


    Hope you've had a lovely weekend hun!

    Amelia @ UGLY DUCKLING xxx

    Come say hey at Ducklingtoswan.com! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is such a pretty outfit, I love the ombre effect of that scarf!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Loving the colour of your dress, you look gorgeous. xo

    ReplyDelete
  20. I cannot believe your scarf is from Primark it is LOVELY!
    Great post and awesome outfit!

    www.thriftyfriday.blogspot.com -This week is "Low Cost Fragrances"

    ReplyDelete
  21. It's always good to step out of your comfort zone once in a while - the dress looks great on you :)

    aminorobsession.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. The dress is super cute:) pink is my favorite color and I love pink dresses! The scarf is also awesome!

    Xoxo, Adela
    http://afashionistascorner.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  23. I really like the dress and the scarf !
    I am followin u !
    with love, Cris

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig