Fashion - Beauty - Travel - Lifestyle

Sunday 18 August 2013

What I wore today - Topshop and New Balance

I can't even remember how long I've wanted some New Balance 574 trainers for, every time I found a pair I loved I'd click to buy and they'd be sold out, and it was an absolute nightmare trying to find them on the high street too. Anyway, I finally have some and they were everything I expected and more! This colourful pair are from BANK who have all the new colours and designs for next season, they are so bouncy and light! I've worn them with my little skort, and a Topshop quilted top I picked up a little while ago - I completely forgot about it as it snuck to the back of my wardrobe, and then remembered I had it when I saw it in the sale online...reduced half price! It's now only £12 which is a bit of a bargain for Topshop, it's quite detailed too with the quilted section, print and mesh bit at the back.
I hope you've had a great weekend :).
X

*Zara skort*
*Topshop quilted top, here*
*c/o Bank New Balance trainers, here*
*Asos necklace, here*
*Bracelets, gifts*


SHARE:

5 comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig