Fashion - Beauty - Travel - Lifestyle

Saturday 14 September 2013

What I wore today - MeeMee Minkpink dress

I've been poorly the last few days with a sickness thing, so not feeling too chipper and looking rather washed out, so I thought I'd pop this Minkpink dress on from MeeMee to cheer me up a bit! It's all over velvet, with a bold print in pinks, blues and purples - just the dress to brighten up a dreary day like today. I love the skater style and the baby doll fit, it's quite oversized and loose which I like and it has a slight dip hem too. I've worn it with some Topshop wedges, but it looks just as cute with some cut out boots and a leather jacket! I've always been a fan of velvet, the texture is just so cosy, and it's everywhere the season too, hooray!
I hope you like my outfit :).
X

*c/o MeeMee Minkpink dress, here*
*Missguided fedora*
*c/o Claire's Accessories ring, cross bracelet, here*
*Topshop wedges, necklace*
*Bracelets, gift*


SHARE:

14 comments

  1. Aaah that dress is stunning. Loving your nails too! xxx

    Grace | Glitter and Carousels

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you are feeling better dear and that is one gorgeous dress that will definitely cheer you up with its vibant colors

    Arra
    Style Reader

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute ring and i love that hat! This dress is amazing!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful dress, so chic and comely! YOu look wonderful in this hat) Those photographs are adorable!
    Wish you a blessed day ahead!

    www.svetusvet.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohmygosh, Heidi it's gorgeous!! Loooove it.

    Hope you're feeling better now.

    Tara xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet pictures and a great look.
    Love
    Tabea

    http://wolkedrei.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute dress, you're right it's perfect for dull days like this! Xx

    http://paintedglitter.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh no I hope you are feeling better.
    That dress is cute with the hat and boots! I really like the color of the dress.

    Google + / Twitter / Bloglovin


    cassandra xx
    http://backtofive.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. That dress is so so pretty! I hope that you feel better soon. Being ill is the worst!
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the dress - the colours are lovely! :)
    www.theemeralddove21.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. That dress is lovely! I love the blend of colours, and I've decided I would like to steal your hat too! ;)

    Love

    Grace x

    http://blondiesstylefix.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh I love a good velvety dress! pretty colours! x

    www.article21.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  14. the print is so gorgeous, you look lovely even if you're feeling washed out! x

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig