Fashion - Beauty - Travel - Lifestyle

Wednesday 11 September 2013

What I wore today - White two piece

Still into the whole two-piece suit thing, though in my defence i haven't got a skirt version, and it's all white so can be split up to make other outfits. It also makes it look like i've got a tan, which i most definitely have not, the flippy style skirt is pretty cute and reminds me of when i was a cheerleader! The suit is made from a thick jersey and has an almost fleecey lining that's coming in handy for the much chillier weather we're experiencing in the UK, i think it's almost time to put my legs away! In other news I was invited to the Selfridges party for the Bull Ring's 10th anniversary last week in Birmingham, there was lots of champagne, food, cocktails and fun entertainment and it was generally a fantastic evening! My Mum popped over at the weekend to raid my wardrobe as she's off to Spain for 10 days, jammy thing, if only i was jetting off into the sunset...i hope you like my outfit :).
X

*c/o Choies white two-piece, here*
* c/o Claires Accessories lion head necklace, here*
*Office leopard print shoes*
*The Dressing Room Olivia Burton watch, ChloBo bracelet*
*Bracelet, gift*
 

SHARE:

13 comments

  1. you look gorgeous heidi! i love the shoes xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I swear you have THE best shoe collection xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look amazing in white Heidi, I'm so jealous! I just look like a ghost xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh wow, such a gorgeous outfit! The two piece is amazing and i love those shoes! xo

    http://prettypetticoats.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really lovely skirt - such a great outfit, love!!!:)

    Anete,
    FIF

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're a little vision in all white! Also jealz of your momz. ;)

    Tara xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello hun, you look fab! I love your white two piece combo teamed with those awesome shoes!!

    Great!!

    Tia xxx

    www.bellezzababe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look fabulous! Love this look :)xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. You always wear the funkiest stuff <3 xox

    The Style Khaleesi

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow ! this look is F A B ! I love the all white !
    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love how the shoes stand out and really complete the outfit! :) xx

    adaliascloset.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig