Fashion - Beauty - Travel - Lifestyle

Sunday, 29 September 2013

What I wore today - Monki printed t-shirt

I hope you're enjoying the weekend! I thought I'd pop up a little post whilst the sun is out and make the most of it! I bought this Monki top fom ASOS a few weeks ago, I love Monki and am a big fan of their clothes, but I think their only UK store is in London which is annoying - I wanted to buy some stuff from their online shop but the shipping is £6 which is crazzzzy, so I was pleased when they started appearing on ASOS as they do free delivery and returns, yay. Anyway this cute printed top was a bargain at £12, they've got some really cute beanie hats and accessories too!
Have you bought anything from Monki?
X

*Monki top*
*Zara jeans*
*Missguided fedora hat*
*c/o Notonthehighstreet Daniel Wellington watch, here*
*Topshop boots, necklace*
*Bracelets, gift*


SHARE:

7 comments

  1. Your hair looks healthy!
    Check out my blog,
    http://imcontrary.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whaaaaat, they're on ASOS!? I'm totz going to have a look. You look babe-alicious, as per. ;) <3

    Tara xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. GREAT Look!!!

    My First Worldwide Giveaway with 6 Wins!!! Look past!!!
    FOLLOW ME:
    http://rimanerenellamemoria.blogspot.de
    https://www.facebook.com/Rimanerenellamemoria

    ReplyDelete
  4. Completely loving the tee and hat!

    xx Joana
    When You Dream Big

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the top and jeans!, how long has your hair got jealous.

    Sophie
    xx
    www.pocockins.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your comfy style, and the shirt is quite rad :)

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig