Fashion - Beauty - Travel - Lifestyle

Sunday 29 September 2013

What I wore today - Monki printed t-shirt

I hope you're enjoying the weekend! I thought I'd pop up a little post whilst the sun is out and make the most of it! I bought this Monki top fom ASOS a few weeks ago, I love Monki and am a big fan of their clothes, but I think their only UK store is in London which is annoying - I wanted to buy some stuff from their online shop but the shipping is £6 which is crazzzzy, so I was pleased when they started appearing on ASOS as they do free delivery and returns, yay. Anyway this cute printed top was a bargain at £12, they've got some really cute beanie hats and accessories too!
Have you bought anything from Monki?
X

*Monki top*
*Zara jeans*
*Missguided fedora hat*
*c/o Notonthehighstreet Daniel Wellington watch, here*
*Topshop boots, necklace*
*Bracelets, gift*


SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Your hair looks healthy!
    Check out my blog,
    http://imcontrary.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whaaaaat, they're on ASOS!? I'm totz going to have a look. You look babe-alicious, as per. ;) <3

    Tara xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the top and jeans!, how long has your hair got jealous.

    Sophie
    xx
    www.pocockins.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your comfy style, and the shirt is quite rad :)

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig