Fashion - Beauty - Travel - Lifestyle

Thursday 16 January 2014

What I Wore Today - Zara jacket

I hope you're having a good week. I've been feeling quite scruffy so i've smartened up a little with a fitted jacket and printed top. I've been loving all things jewellery and accessories recently, including handbags too. There's so many cool sites selling pretty jewellery in particular fresh trends body jewellery, I love the selection they have for all kinds of body jewellery and lots of it has crystals in! I'd love some more ear piercings at the tops of my ears maybe with some tiny hoops, I think i'd worry about getting my hair caught in them though! I hope you like my outfit :).
X
 
*Zara jacket*
*c/o Boutique Princess shirt, here*
*Asos leggings, here*
*Michael Kors mini selma bag, here*
*River Island boots, here*
*Topshop necklace, here*
*Bracelet gift*
 

 
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. That's a lovely outfit Heidi, I like the jacket. Zara have quite a few nice things in at the moment.

    Amy x A Little Boat Sailing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute Jacket! I'm so in love with Zara :D x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your jacket!

    http://lifebyemmy.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's smart but not too smart! I really like the length. :)

    Tara xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous jacket- but its that bag that I'm really in love with. Wow x
    Heroine In Heels

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig