Fashion - Beauty - Travel - Lifestyle

Sunday 8 June 2014

Genetic Denim

I hope you're enjoying the weekend! Whilst shopping in Cardiff I had a big rummage through TK Maxx because they have a really good range of Gold Label items, and I found these Genetic Denim embroidered two tone jeans for a bargain! I was never really into denim, until last year when I took part in a denim workshop, and now I just can't get enough and love finding new styles and designs. The cropped style and slate grey colour appealed to me and i thought the embroidered fronts were quite cool! Also picked up this Kooples t-shirt which is just standard really! I hope you like it :).
X

*Genetic Denim jeans*
*The Kooples t-shirt*
*ASOS slides*
*c/o Spoiled Brat necklace, here*
*c/o Hengelo bracelet, here*
*Bracelet, gift*


SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Wow, I love your outfit, the pattern on the jeans is so lovely x

    www.scarlettsstylediaries.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Waaah, those jeans are Rawrsome, Heidi!

    Tara x

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig