Fashion - Beauty - Travel - Lifestyle

Wednesday 4 June 2014

H&M Lace Trim Shorts

I hope you are having a good week so far. At the weekend i saw my sister and we spent the day shopping and going for food so that was lots of fun, then me and G popped to Birmingham on Sunday for bubble tea and shopping, and of course a trip to Nandos - we also bumped into some of my fave blogging girls so that was lovely too! I've been buying a few little things recently so thought i'd show them off. I picked up these lace trim shorts from H&M for like £7.99 or something ridiculous, and a similar black pair too - the fabric is double layered so you can't see through them, and they're sooo comfy because they're all silky! Also got this two tone jumper from Zara in Birmingham, as i thought it would be good for casual stuff, it has kind of a neoprene feel to it but it's still really soft and slouchy so not too structured. I hope you like my outfit :).
X

*Zara jumper, here*
*H&M shorts*
*Rebecca Minkoff Mini Zach bag*
*c/o Ziba bracelet, here*
*c/o Spoiled Brat necklace, here*
*c/o Merry Hill Primark sandals*
*Bracelet, gift*


 
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. I absolutely love those shorts, you've styled them so well. Also, your hair is incredible!

    Mind > Matter

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, such a lovely shorts - and for 7 gbp - Im pretty sure they cost more in H&M where I live,because I have seen them there - lucy you!!:)

    Anete,
    FIF

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! I love those shorts and your jumper, especially the detail in grey at the back :)
    Love, C

    http://mychiccashmere.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig