Fashion - Beauty - Travel - Lifestyle

Wednesday 25 June 2014

New In - Marc Jacobs Sunglasses

These Marc Jacobs sunglasses are my new favourites, the tortoiseshell colour and angular style are right up my street and can be worn with everything! They came with the Phillip Lim Pashli bag so of course i'm extremely grateful to receive them. They're really light, but not in a flimsy way, so sit well on the face and are mega comfortable - i've got a few other chunky pairs that make me sweat in warm weather and rub off my make up which is annoying, so these have been my go to pair as they're so good! Marc Jacobs does a massive range of sunglasses, i recommend checking them out if you're after a new pair :).
X

*Marc Jacobs sunglasses*

 
 
SHARE:

5 comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig