Fashion - Beauty - Travel - Lifestyle

Monday 22 June 2015

The Monday Piece - OSMO Hair Care

This week's Monday Piece is on OSMO hair care! I've been using the new range of rejuvenating shampoo and light oil radiance spray as my long tresses need a little TLC and I'm keen on maintaining the sleek look I go for so I was excited to try it out and see how it worked on my hair! The berber oil shampoo gently cleanses, leaving hair more hydrated and shiny - this is something I struggle with as it gets dry so easily, but after the first wash my hair feels stronger and feels softer too! Oil sprays are a little risky as I don't want to weigh my hair down with excess oil and am always scared it will go greasy, however the formula is light and more of a mist than an oil - I found it finished of my straightened locks so well, by taming flyaways and frizzy bits, and giving my hair a shiny, polished look. Plus it smells so good without being too overpowering, so I'm definitely happy with how the products are doing! I've been using the spray regularly, but have only used the shampoo once, so I'll update you once I've been using the shampoo regularly - however first impressions are promising! Click here to go to the OSMO website where full details can be found about their entire range, OSMO products can be bought in local hairdressers, online and in high street stores too!
X

*c/o OSMO hair products*


SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I got the regular Berber oil in (I think) a Joliebox years ago, and I didn't think it was that impressive. Glad you're getting on with these bits though!

    Hannah x
    http://xhannahsaidso.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig