Fashion - Beauty - Travel - Lifestyle

Monday 7 December 2015

The Monday Piece - Maniere De Voir Leggings

This week's Monday Piece is on these Maniere De Voir leggings! I've been looking for a cool pair of fun leather leggings for a while, and saw these pop up on twitter, so i checked out the website and added to my basket right away! The lace up style is mega grungy so I've kept the rest of my outfit simple by wearing a grey v-neck jumper and some fluffy heels from Topshop. There are so many cool styles on the Maniere De Voir website that I want to snap up, it's all right up my street. If you fancy yourself a pair then I'd recommend sizing down like I did as they come up a little big :).
X

*Maniere De Voir leggings, here*
*All Saints jumper*
*Topshop shoes*
*Necklace, Rome*
*Bracelet, gift*


SHARE:

2 comments

  1. WAH, they look amazing on you Heidi! I told Jade about these a few weeks ago, you make me want them even more.

    T x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What size did you get in the leggins?

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig