Fashion - Beauty - Travel - Lifestyle

Monday 7 March 2016

The Monday Piece - Blush Pink

This week's Monday piece is on blush pink! I loooove my neutral colours but fancied adding a little bit of lightness in the form of this blush pink top. It's pretty neutral and not bright so it's a nice addition, it has an almost metallic look to it and the crinkle effect adds some texture. I went to Cardiff last weekend for shopping and a tasty lunch at Viva Brazil, and picked the top up whilst I was there from my fave place...Zara! It's fairly cropped so I've tucked it into my high waist jeans as I don't want my tummy out and about in the chilly weather!
X

*Zara top, here*
*Topshop jeans, here*
*c/o Boohoo duster jacket, necklace here*
*New Look boots, here*
*Prada bag*
*Saint Larent sunglasses*
*Bracelets, gift*


SHARE:

2 comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig