Fashion - Beauty - Travel - Lifestyle

Saturday 21 January 2017

New Look Embroidered Jeans

It's ice cold so I'm wrapping up in this shaggy faux fur coat that I've had forever! I picked up these embroidered jeans from New Look and love the style, I've not had jeans from there before but they fit great and are very purse friendly which is always a bonus. The embroidery detail is just underneath the pockets in a pastel pink and green, I thought they'd transition well into Spring as well as looking pretty with chunky jumpers and boots. I'm also wearing my new star print boots that I previewed during the week, they are super comfy as well as being the hottest boots around!
X

*Shaggy coat, similar here*
*All Saints jumper*
*New Look jeans, here*
*Kurt Geiger boots, here*
*Louis Vuitton bag*
*Hong Kong bag charm*
*Necklace, gift*
*Bracelet, gift*


SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Love the jeans! They'll definitely transition well into spring. Really like your jacket too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this look from head to toe!

    Liv

    www.livforstyle.net

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig