Fashion - Beauty - Travel - Lifestyle

Monday 23 January 2017

The Monday Piece - Puffer Jacket Lust List

This week's Monday Piece is on puffer jacket lust list! A short and sweet post today featuring a few things i can't help myself lust after. I love cosy coats so I can't get enough of these puffy fun jackets, the champagne coloured satin Topshop style is fab and is such a cute design that can be worn with pretty much anything - I want one for weekends to wear with some classic Converse and black skinny jeans. Also loving this Miss Selfridge coat with the faux fur trim meaning extra warmth and snugness, i still have a soft spot for shiny sassy bomber jackets too - the black Vetements style is mega pricey but i love it! Of course i'm totally obsessed with star print lately as you will probably have guessed, so the Stella McCartney bag has to be mine...and the River Island star print jeans are my ideal trousers, they would look unreal with some unnecessary but incredible thigh high patent boots!
X
Puffer Jacket Lust List

SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I am so in love with the puffer jacket trend this winter, I've seen a really nice wine coloured one in topshop!xx

    Lucy x | lucy-cole.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig