Fashion - Beauty - Travel - Lifestyle

Sunday 19 August 2018

The Monday Piece - Sanrio Puroland Japan

This week's Monday Piece is on Sanrio Puroland Japan! You may know that I'm an absolute Hello Kitty freak...i adore her, she's cute, sassy, a business woman, and has endless talents, so obviously I had to make a pilgrimage to her land - Sanrio Puroland. I went with a few girlfriends from Tokyo who also love everything Sanrio and kawaii so it was very exciting entering such a magical kingdom. We got the tickets half price online before the trip so it only cost around £14.00 to get in, and we were there 9 hours so it's fantastic value for money - they do get you in the gift shop though make sure you take enough funds for that experience! I don't want to give too many details away as I don't want to spoil it for anyone who wants to go... But I will say this... I was not disappointed and it surpassed all of my expectations and more.  You must go, it's a day full of excitement, performances, kawaii madness, and whimsical emotions. I've added a few pictures below so you can check out the cuteness scale, EVERYTHING is themed, whether it's the food, walls, bathrooms or staff, it's a sight to witness!
X


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig