Fashion - Beauty - Travel - Lifestyle

Sunday 29 December 2013

Voodoo Vixen Cape

A cape coat is just what I need to hide my tum after all of the festive foodie treats! I hope you all had a wonderful time this Christmas, now there's New Year to get prepared for! This woolen cape is from Voodoo Vixen, it's so feminine and swirly, there's little arm holes if you want to hange your arms out, and the faux fur trim finishes it off so well! It's super duper soft too and a great piece to throw on for a fresh Winter morning. Voodoo Vixen have such a cute, quirky selection of vintage inspired clothing, it has a real retro feel to it and the quality is great! I'm also wearing my new Topshop boots that I got whilst shopping in Cardiff, they were only £42 which I think is fairly reasonable for Topshop, I love the massive chunky platform and they're comfy too.
I hope you like my outfit!
X

*c/o Voodoo Vixen cape, here*
*H&M top*
*Topshop Joni jeans, boots, necklace*
*Bracelet, gft*


SHARE:

5 comments

  1. I love this, I really feel I need a cape in my life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That cape is really lush! x

    virgosandkisses.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the boots! That is a pretty good price for topshop, normally those kind of boots are about £70 there! xx

    http://www.handbagsandgladragsblog.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's awesome ^_^ Love the print and colors :)

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig