Fashion - Beauty - Travel - Lifestyle

Monday 29 June 2015

The Monday Piece - ASOS Lace Up Sandals

This week's Monday Piece is on these ASOS lace up sandals! I'm loving all of the lace up styles floating around, and spied some incredible Zara shoes with a lace up design, alas they were out of stock (story of my life) buuuut found this pair on ASOS and also had a discount code so i got them for about £20 which isn't bad at all! They are mega uncomfy but they look great, in time they better soften up otherwise i'll continue to carry a box of plasters with me everywhere!
X

*Zara vest*
*H&M bralette*
*c/o Minusey jeans, here*
*ASOS shoes, here*
*Topshop necklace*
*New Look belt*
*Bracelet, gift*



SHARE:

5 comments

  1. They are cuuuute! Loving your tan too!

    Tara x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those sandals are so cute - what a great find! :)
    theemeralddove21.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love these, your jeans are also amazing x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this outfit! I'm after some lace up sandals, I need to get some before the weather turns crap again!

    Hannah x
    http://xhannahsaidso.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig